Friday, March 7, 2014

East Coast,I miss you the most

 It's been awhile,since I've blogged. I've been so busy! Of course,the kids and the hubby keep me on my toes,but I've been back and forth to the dentist. On the 26th,I have to get some oral surgery done and will be out of commission,for awhile. I'm so pissed about it! Not just the fact,that I hate the dentist,but all the money we have to pay to get it done,I wanted to use to go back home. I have been so homesick,lately. I mean,it's cool that i have the opportunity to see a different part of the country,but there's nothing like home. It's so brown here. Everything. Is. So. Brown! There is nothing green. I miss trees and flowers and frogs and water and snow. I miss everything about the east coast. The fact that i can't go back home makes me so mad!!!! I really miss my family,too. The think that sucks the most is my uncles (whom I'm very close to) are getting older. They are in their 70's. i want to spend as much time with them as possible,for obvious reasons. The next time I will be able to go see them,will probably be next year. It doesn't help,that i don't really care for this place. I haven't made many friends here,the drama is redic and there is really nothing to do. Also,If you've read my first post,the schools leave a lot to be desired.
 The positive news is that Joshua got the Kid of the Month award,last month. Yay,Ju-Ju Bear! I'm so proud of him,that kid is on the ball. As a Mom,I know i tend to be bias....But,my baby is pretty awesome. The only sucky part,is that we had to take pictures with the principal. Her face looks so botoxed,I call her "Plastic Fantastic". They also spelled his name wrong,on his folder. How do you spell Joshua wrong? They spelled it,"Joshusa". Mo-mos....But,I'm still thrilled with my baby. Malakai has also been doing better in school,too. We have been working so hard with him,on his self esteem. His Nannie had a long talk with him. I don't know what she told him,but it worked! I'm so happy,he feels better about himself. His attitude had me torn,for so long. Now,he comes home so happy,telling me about the good grades he's getting. Yay,Kai-Kai!I FINALLY also got Roman potty trained. After trying forever and his constant resistance,he's got it together.I thought it would never happen. Thank God!!!!! Yay,Romie! So,even though I'm homesick and miss everyone,everything seems to be looking up. That's all I have for now,but I plan on posting 2 more post,today. One,about my baby sisters first haircut and one about my new nail designs. but here are some pics of Ju-Ju's award assembly.
Later,
-Jai 










No comments:

Post a Comment