Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dentists suck!

I am looking forward (NOT) to oral surgery,on the 26th. I have to get 15 teeth extracted and some bone filed down. Fun!!!!!! But thank God,I will be totally sedated during the whole thing. But,I have been in so much pain,I've been needing some "assistance". At least until the procedure is over with. It is the worst at night. It keeps me from sleeping and I have a 3 1/2 year old,to contend with,during the day. The other day,my dentist told me to go to his office AAAALLLLLL the way past downtown,past UTEP,35 minutes away from post. Just to find out,that they didn't have my script. So,we had to go AAAALLLLL the way back home and wait for the dentist to call me,about my script. He finally called me and told me to meet him at other office. So, we had to go to the other side of town and get examined again,before I FINALLY got my damn script. Now I have 5 days,until the surgery. Lets see how this goes.....
More later,the kids are home from school.
-Jai 

No comments:

Post a Comment