Sunday, August 30, 2015

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I am sooo effing happy! Why? Because school has started!!! Wanna know the best part? All 3 of my boys are in school,this year! YAAASSSS!!!! Joshua is a 5th grader,Malakai is a 3rd grader and my baby,Roman,is now a Kindergartener. I am so proud of all of them. We have finished the first week of school and will be starting the second week,tomorrow. The boys have adjusted so well to the newness of everything. I was worried about Roman,but he has done great! Joshua has decided to do orchestra and will be starting soon. He wants to play the violin. I am excited for him to start. He will learn how to read music. Then he can switch to band,when he starts middle school,next year. As happy as I am,to have the house to myself,it has been so quiet. It is weird,not having any kids around,but I'm sure I can get use to it. Now,I will have time to do stuff,just for me. Well,I'm going to leave y'all with some pics of the boys,on their first day. They look so cute,in their uniforms!
     

                                                       Until next time......




                        

No comments:

Post a Comment